To best assist you with returning products to AM Conservation Group and properly credit your account, please fill out the form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then contact you with additional instructions for returning your purchase.
• Items must be returned within 45 days of invoice to be eligible for credit.
• Returned items must be received by the supplier AM Conservation Group (AMCG) in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a refund.
• AMCG will send you Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) documentation which must be included with shipment and RMA number printed on each package in order for returned material to be received at AMCG.
• A 20% re-stocking charge will be assessed on all returns unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG or the product is faulty.
• Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer unless the return is a result of an error made by AMCG, in which case, AMCG will issue FEDEX or UPS labels to have the product picked up.